TOP 5: Dine Like Queen Bey
Let’s be real and admit none of us will ever be Beyoncé, but we can surely live out our BeyHive fantasy and dine like her. I have compiled a list of 5 restaurants in New York City that Queen Bey loves. Make your reservations now, enjoy the Beyoncé playlist below, and throw on your Freakum Dress.
- Rao's - This East Harlem Italian eatery has been around since 1896, and one of the hardest places to get reservations in NYC. This quaint spot has a total of 10 tables that are "owned" by some lifetime patrons. You will have a better chance of nabbing a spot at the bar v.s. attempting to get a table, or getting struck by lightning. Along with being one of their favorite spots, Jay-Z filmed his music video for "D.O.A." there.
- La Esquina - Most people know this as a great place to grab some fast-casual Mexican food. But of course, Bey and I know about the brassiere that is located downstairs. In my head, Bey and I are best friends, so she probably loves all of my favorite things such as the Mexican corn, chicken tortilla soup, and steak tacos.
- The Spotted Pig - Sorry vegetarians this Michelin Star Gastropub located in the West Village neighborhood might NOT be where you live out your FULL Bey dining fantasy. The Spotted Pig has been known to be a popular spot for many celebs, and Bey and Hov have been seen sneaking in and out the back door to dining like us normal folks.
- Bar Pitti - Another Italian spot in Manhattan that has a beautiful outdoor patio for dining. Beyoncé and Hov have been seen here double dating with Momma Tina and her husband, Richard, countless times. This is a cash only establishment so make sure to bring your coins with you. I have scoured the internet, and I could not find any official website, but I did find a menu and their IG page for you to feast your eyes on.
- IG: @barpitti
- Lucali - Who knew one of Bey's favorite foods while in NYC would a cozy pizza parlor in the Carroll Gardens neighborhood in Brooklyn? Some of her favorite toppings on her pies include jalapenos, mushrooms, and a little extra tomato sauce. #Saucy
- Website: http://www.lucali.com/
Previously published on The District Confidential